Do you want to be part of a global asset manager? Are you an ambitious person, well-organised and flexible and can handle a wide range of tasks?
Probably we are looking for you. We are searching for a working student to support our Procurement team in Frankfurt in the onboarding external workforces and IT orders, with a strong IT affinity. We offer you working in a dynamic and international environment on challenging tasks and learning potential.
- You will provide external services and manage the external management process (contracts, approvals, etc.)
- You will place IT and non-IT orders in respect of our AllianzGI procurement process
- You will follow and understand the procurement policies and the sign-off process in IT and COO- Europe
- Allianz Global Investors
- Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
You are currently a student in business administration, information technology or a comparable course of study with a deep understanding of Procurement of IT HW, SW and service. Furthermore you have a good technical IT know-how about equipment which are listed in quotes or invoices and understand SOW’s. In addition you are used to work process based, expose gaps in process and make them clear in order to find proposals to mitigate issues. You have very good communication skills and re fluent in English (written and spoken). Further languages will be a plus.
- Werkstudent/Wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft
Frau Kristin Brodel
Global Recruiting Specialist
Bockenheimer Landstraße 42-44, 60323 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland