We are looking for a Working Student who will support our RFP Team EMEA in Frankfurt or Munich. Providing a productive atmosphere which is run by team spirit, we seek a colleague who can build positive relationships and drive for results in our business environment.
You will become a member of the our RFP Team EMEA in Frankfurt or Munich as a part-time Working student limited for 12 months.
- Support the entire RFP process from the reception to the submission of the final answer, in close cooperation with the relevant departments, such as sales, investment management, risk management, reporting, trading, compliance, etc. Close interaction with the RFP teams in Europe, USA and Asia
- Write customized, persuasive, and high quality responses to RFPs, meeting tight deadline
- Updating qualitative parts of various databases of investment consultants and Standard RFIs
- Information management: adding to and updating our RFP content management system and tending an array of statistics and standard information that serve as a basis for the answering of RFPs
- Allianz Global Investors
- Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
You are a Bachelor or Master student in business administration, economics or mathematics.
- Organised, ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines, keen attention to detail and committed to excellence
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent in English and German (speaking and writing)
As much as your professional skills, we value your personality. We are looking for a candidate who has
- Strong team spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Client-oriented, sense of initiative and flexibility
- High degree of energy and ambition
- Werkstudent/Wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft
Frau Kristin Brodel
Global Recruiting Specialist
Bockenheimer Landstraße 42-44, 60323 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland